Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

I'm in Delhi!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog about my internship in New Delhi (or just Delhi ;-)! I'll stay in Delhi until the end of August.

So I'll try to write as often as possible, but I can't tell how often this will happen.

My journey started on Tuesday morning with a flight from Leipzig to Frankfurt. After a short flight I started again for my long flight to Delhi. The flight was really comfortable since I had three seats for myself. I basically slept half of the flight.

Finally in Delhi Abhimanyu picked me up from the airport and we drove to his appartment. He has a really nice appartment and I got a really comfortable room for my first night. Today I bought a simcard, and now I have an Indian cellphone number.

I'll move to the traineeflat tomorrow and I'll also have my first day of work. I'm really excited and so far I've had a perfect start here in Delhi.

Pictures are coming soon :-)...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Just sent an SMS to your new cellphone number - and it works! I look forward to your first pics ... :-)
    Have great start on your first workday!
    - Tofka

    AntwortenLöschen

Follower