Samstag, 15. August 2009

Time to say Good Bye

The last month went by really fast and now I only have four days of work left. I'm going to pick up Thea from the airport on Thursday and in one week we are going to leave New Delhi for our trip around North India. Below you can see a map with the details of our travel plans.

This week was kind of tiring. There was a lot of work to do and we also celebrated a farewell on Wednesday and after 4 hours of sleep I didn't feel to energetic the next day. But still we had an amazing time! It was Anke's, Bruno's and Renata's farewell party and we went to a club called Urban Pint.

This weekend I didn't do much besides relaxing and sleeping. Today I'm already going to pack some stuff. After our three week trip we are only going to be back in New Delhi for 6 hours, so everything has to be prepared. Right now I can't imagine going back to Germany in about 4 weeks, but first of all I'm going to enjoy the vacation with Thea and then I might have think about the possibility of getting a reverse culture shock ;).

My farewell party is going to be on Saturday and I'm sure the party is going to be as good as all the other farewell parties we had.

PS just on last note: this week I just realized that I have met the whole world in India. It's amazing how so many people from so many different cultures can live, share, and party together in such a peaceful way. Here is a little (incomplete) list of people that I have met here:

Anke, Arjen, Terry, Michel - The Netherlands
Danu, Donna - Indonesia
Renata, Bruno, Eduardo - Brazil
Bea - Hungary
Max - Argentina
Martin - France
Nick - USA
Sam - Cameroon
Patricia - Peru
Karin, Raquel - Mexico
Esteban, Paulo - Columbia
Natsoumi - Japan
Kasia, Kasia, Janek, Gosia - Poland
Sherif - Egypt
Oussama - Morocco
Irene - China
Mark - Canada
Miriam - Germany ;)
A lot of people - India

and many more...



Show Our Roundtrip! on a larger map

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower